Walking in Nashville
It's funny, but I have so many cities nationwide with recommendations about where to go and what to be sure to do while you're there, but I've not really kept it updated. So today, I'm going to begin with Nashville. While I wouldn't want to fund the state which is cancelling women's right to choose, still, one day, it may be worth returning and seeing a free populace and the wonderful experience Nashville is.
It it's still safe, which I assume it is, walk the streets behind Broadway after 10pm and wander into free performances of session musicians who are just making some change. Incredible musicians with Voices! Guitars! Drums! Who aren't famous yet. They're everywhere meeting connections, getting free drinks and tips from people like you and me.
Wander. Nashville was the home of wandering and I hope it still is.
Have a ball. Find out where all the latest is going down. Report back!


Comments
Post a Comment